Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wicked Fortitude

You scored as Fortitude. Fortitude- with you is the strength of mind and body.

Fortitude

75%

Prudence

61%

Hope

61%

Charity

50%

Justice

50%

Faith

36%

Temperance

36%

The Seven Heavenly Virtues
created with QuizFarm.com



From pal Scott

I started Wicked by Gregory Maguire the other day, I'm about 100 pages in, and I really like it. I haven’t read any of the Oz books, but the Movie is one of my all-time favorite films. I remember watching it every year around Easter-time, and being captivated everytime and even to this day. It is really interesting seeing how Maguire is constructing the world of Oz and comparing that against what the film shows. I’ll be seeing Wicked the Musical in a couple of weeks with Mrs. Blog o’ Stuff.

Here's a good site/FAQ for The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

No comments: