Monday, April 11, 2005

Give in...to the Dark Side

Thinking up titles for these blog entries is often the most annoying thing about blogging. More often than not, they are pretty cheesy, and I fully admit this fact.

Life has been more than hectic, just when you think you can get a breather, you get pulled under for just a little bit more. Such was last week’s case, a very busy work week with two strong deadline oriented projects flavoring the whole week. Thankfully, things were completed on time and I enjoyed the beautiful weather here in New Jersey over the past weekend.

My wife and I are in the process of house hunting, a very frustrating thing indeed. Anybody who has been in the market knows what it is like. My wife and I bought/opened up a mortgage on our townhouse just before getting married and we both shudder at the thought of what it would have been like five years ago if the prices were as outrageous as they are now. Suffice it to say, we probably would have been living in cardboard boxes.

Over the weekend picked up the novelization of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover and I’m 1/3 into it already. If the novelization is any indication, Revenge of the Sith will be an action-packed film and will be at least as good as Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, my personal favorite Star Wars movie. I also picked up the third Vampire Earth novel by E.E. KnightTale of the Thunderbolt. Knight's books are highly entertaining.

After one week, my fantasy baseball team is of course, going through some ups and downs, I’m in the middle of the pack right now, and that’s with two starters on the DL. I may not continue in this league next year, but we shall see.

Not much else to blog about right now.

No comments: